Rocket Division Software

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD recording, iSCSI and AoE (ATA-over-Ethernet)

[ 5 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: problem burning dvd+r with starburnx
Posted:

hello there,

i've got a problem...

i have two sony dvd writer on my pc(winxp+sp3). my program want to burn two disc(dvd+r, multi-session) with the same content at the same time.

i created two databurner object provided by starburnx, specified two different drive to each databurner and set other parameters in need, then burn.

most of the times program works just fine, i have correct data burned on both two disc. but sometimes, when i finish a burning process and burn again with new data, STARBURN_ERR_DISC_NO_FREE_SPACE is returned. i check the disc with sdk sample's "disc info" program, disc status is INCOMPLETE, used space is 387M, free space is 0M!

but the free space should be more than 4g...

where do i wrong? can you please advice.

------
ani

Post subject: Re: problem burning dvd+r with starburnx
Posted:

Hello ani,

We should look into the your StarBurn.log!

Regards,

Dmitry

Posted:

hi dima, thanks for the reply~

the problem does not always appear, i just turn on the log, i will submit the log when the problem happened again.

------
ani

Posted:

ani,

THANX!

Dmitry!

Posted:
Site Admin

If you insert the same disc again what status do you have? Are you sure you always do eject & session close?

ani wrote:
hello there,

i've got a problem...

i have two sony dvd writer on my pc(winxp+sp3). my program want to burn two disc(dvd+r, multi-session) with the same content at the same time.

i created two databurner object provided by starburnx, specified two different drive to each databurner and set other parameters in need, then burn.

most of the times program works just fine, i have correct data burned on both two disc. but sometimes, when i finish a burning process and burn again with new data, STARBURN_ERR_DISC_NO_FREE_SPACE is returned. i check the disc with sdk sample's "disc info" program, disc status is INCOMPLETE, used space is 387M, free space is 0M!

but the free space should be more than 4g...

where do i wrong? can you please advice.

------
ani

Rocket Division Software

[ 5 posts ]