RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

TrackAtOnceFromTree with folders with Chinese characters

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarBurn SDK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
davidlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: TrackAtOnceFromTree with folders with Chinese characters

Hi, I've tried to use the TrackAtonceFromTree sample to burn a simple tree structure that contains some folders with Chinese charaters in their names.

The resulting disk has the chinese folders shown up correctly, however, I cannot browse into these folders to see the files inside them. i.e. Double clicking on the folder icon does nothing.

Is there a solution for this problem?

David Lin
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: TrackAtOnceFromTree with folders with Chinese characters

Current version of the StarBurn has kind of limited double byte names support. Upcoming one would have it nearly complete. Please wait for upcoming one. Thanks!

davidlin wrote:
Hi, I've tried to use the TrackAtonceFromTree sample to burn a simple tree structure that contains some folders with Chinese charaters in their names.

The resulting disk has the chinese folders shown up correctly, however, I cannot browse into these folders to see the files inside them. i.e. Double clicking on the folder icon does nothing.

Is there a solution for this problem?

David Lin

Rocket Division Software
davidlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject:

Can you give me an estimated release time for the next SDK that will have this support?
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject:

No.

davidlin wrote:
Can you give me an estimated release time for the next SDK that will have this support?

Rocket Division Software
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarBurn SDK
Page 1 of 1