|Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:39 am Post subject: StarSkin can't load the driver|
Do you have an administrative rights on your system?
If so, in order to help us clarify and eliminate the issues please do the following:
1) Please download the StarSkin Inspector utility at:
2) Please copy the utility to whatever destination you like (it doesnt really matter).
3) Please launch and then close the StarSkin Inspector.
4) It will examine your system and produce the log file. The file SSInspector.log can be found in the same directory as StarSkin Inspector itself.
5) Please send us this log file.
Thanks for your help!
|Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:17 pm Post subject:|
|file sent to|