RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

Another registartion problem

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
Magicdaddy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Another registartion problem

Hello all, I am currently havin problems with my registration of starskin premium. It will not let me cut and paste my key in the registration block. Also when I type that mad crazy key in manually it tells me to restart star skin. When I do this it still says trail. Can someone throw a little info my way please. I have not received a reply to the email I sent to support help. Thanks The Magic Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Another registartion problem

Magicdaddy wrote:
Hello all, I am currently havin problems with my registration of starskin premium. It will not let me cut and paste my key in the registration block. Also when I type that mad crazy key in manually it tells me to restart star skin. When I do this it still says trail. Can someone throw a little info my way please. I have not received a reply to the email I sent to support help. Thanks The Magic Man

Please, send me you registration information to me (alexey @ rocketdivision . com ).
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Another registartion problem

I would appreciate Rocket Division staff writing replies as registered users. Please do not confuse our customers. Thank you!

Anonymous wrote:
Magicdaddy wrote:

Please, send me you registration information to me (alexey @ rocketdivision . com ).

Rocket Division Software
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
Page 1 of 1