RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

need contact help

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
wraithevolution

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: need contact help

I have sent 3 emails to the staff at RocketDivision and have recieved no reply. I had StarSkin (paid) installed on my system, my operating system recently died, I re-installed the system but cannot use my starskin. I still have the program, it wants the personal key, I've sent emails requesting help as well at the new key and have recieved 0 help. Can anyone else give me some contact help? I have paid for this before and have all the emails to prove it, I just want my starskin back. Thanks.
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: need contact help

We've got your e-mails received. And did answer them. For some reason you cannot be reached from rocketdivision.com. I'll try to write back from different e-mail account.

wraithevolution wrote:
I have sent 3 emails to the staff at RocketDivision and have recieved no reply. I had StarSkin (paid) installed on my system, my operating system recently died, I re-installed the system but cannot use my starskin. I still have the program, it wants the personal key, I've sent emails requesting help as well at the new key and have recieved 0 help. Can anyone else give me some contact help? I have paid for this before and have all the emails to prove it, I just want my starskin back. Thanks.

Rocket Division Software
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
Page 1 of 1