RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

cant get the starskin screen to come up

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: cant get the starskin screen to come up

i have had no success at getting the actual starskin window to come up i have tryed all the fixexs i can find IE: uninstalling and reinstalling the program and still nothing the only screen that comes up when i open it is the small box that reads register/order now/ok.

my themes work fine but would like to use the product i PAID for in its full

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Hello.
That means that StarSkin has run out its trial period on your computer which is 15 days. To launch StarSkin you have to enter valid registration key in windows that appears when pressing 'Register' button.
If you are already StarSkin registered user write to and we will send you new registration number.
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject:

I would appreciate all RDS stuff to log in before writing replies to our customers. Thank you for understanding!

Anonymous wrote:
Hello.
That means that StarSkin has run out its trial period on your computer which is 15 days. To launch StarSkin you have to enter valid registration key in windows that appears when pressing 'Register' button.
If you are already StarSkin registered user write to and we will send you new registration number.

Rocket Division Software

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: thanks

i have done so and it says done! with no chabge i have just emailed that address you gave and thank you for the help you offered, hopefully they will have a fix, this is getting fustrating Confused
serge (staff)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Hello.
It appears that reguistration key you received is not valid StarSkin registration key. Write to and you will be provided correct registration key

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: stll no response or help

i posted this item some time ago and was told to email for support i did so and to this day have got no help or even a reply ! i am so unsatisfied by your product support that i have decided to us another program all together if your not willing to put a product out that works or even just offer support for it than YOUR just a SCAM to take peoples money !
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: stll no response or help

What e-mail did you write to? Did you bypass spam blocking filter? Please use my own e-mail to write details ([email protected]).

And next time you'll write something please make sure you do not use dirt words. In the other case you'll be blacklisted and your message removed. Also it's a *BAD* idea to use "Guest" account. We cannot even post private messages to you. You ask for help but provide no ways to contact you back... Sic!

Anonymous wrote:
i posted this item some time ago and was told to email for support i did so and to this day have got no help or even a reply ! i am so unsatisfied by your product support that i have decided to us another program all together if your not willing to put a product out that works or even just offer support for it than YOUR just a SCAM to take peoples money !

Rocket Division Software
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
Page 1 of 1