RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

grab and burn crashing

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> Grab&Burn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
switch58

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: grab and burn crashing

I have installed "free" version on two different computers[common factor being XP Service Pack 2] and the program crashes during the "advanced mode of 'dvd authoring'". I get that tired old box telling me that the program has to close and do I want to tell Microsoft about the problem.Of course, I don't ever tell them because I have paranoia about them and DRM. Is there an issue with service pack 2? Is there an issue with XP? I don't have any problem burning discs. I only have a problem in the "authoring mode".

Kind Regards
Switch58
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: grab and burn crashing

No, there's nothing special with XP or XP SP2.

It would be quite nice if you'd provide us with a bit more of the details - what exactly you do (maybe you can put your sample VOBs at ftp is they are not very large) and send us file called cdb.log (it's located near application executable).

Then we'll try to sort the issue out and help you.

switch58 wrote:
I have installed "free" version on two different computers[common factor being XP Service Pack 2] and the program crashes during the "advanced mode of 'dvd authoring'". I get that tired old box telling me that the program has to close and do I want to tell Microsoft about the problem.Of course, I don't ever tell them because I have paranoia about them and DRM. Is there an issue with service pack 2? Is there an issue with XP? I don't have any problem burning discs. I only have a problem in the "authoring mode".

Kind Regards
Switch58

Rocket Division Software
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> Grab&Burn
Page 1 of 1