RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

STARSKIN "LOSES" INSTALLED THEMES AND STYLES?!?

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
minpinmom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: STARSKIN "LOSES" INSTALLED THEMES AND STYLES?!?

I am greatly enjoying StarSkin and have downloaded a lot of themes and visual styles to use with it. I installed them into the windows\resources\themes folder and they showed up and I was able to apply them. When I went to change the VS the next day, most of what I installed did not show up in StarSkin. I checked and they are still in the windows folder, and I've tried every trick I know but I'm stumped.

I tried downloading and installing new VS and themes to continue to test this. After I install them I close StarSkin and then reopen it and the new ones showed up. Today I checked again and the few new ones I installed yesterday are still there, but not the whole bunch I installed a few days ago. I'm not sure how to get them to show up in SS cos they are still in the windows folder where they should be.

Any help would be much appreciated. My trial version of SS is about to expire, but I don't want to purchase it until I know it will work for sure on my system.

minpinmom
serge (staff)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject:

Hello.
What exactly are you installing? Themes or visual styles? Try opening the StarSkin Styles tab and look for missing themes there.
Page 1 of 1