RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!

FAQFAQ             

Add additional directory to Video DVD

RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarBurn SDK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
likzphat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Add additional directory to Video DVD

I've been using the DVDVideoTrackAtOnceFromTree sample code to sucesfully create Video DVD's. I'm using 'StarBurn_UDF_Create' which creates all the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders at the root. Is it possilbe to somehow create an additional directory at the root level to store additional files? say in a Data folder. I'm not sure how this could be possible. I'm trying to create DVD discs that you can play on your tv which also contain additional data files which can be read by a dvd drive on a pc.

Ta

Stu.
anton (staff)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Add additional directory to Video DVD

Not supported and would be hardly supported in upcoming releases. DVD-Video specification violation.

likzphat wrote:
I've been using the DVDVideoTrackAtOnceFromTree sample code to sucesfully create Video DVD's. I'm using 'StarBurn_UDF_Create' which creates all the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders at the root. Is it possilbe to somehow create an additional directory at the root level to store additional files? say in a Data folder. I'm not sure how this could be possible. I'm trying to create DVD discs that you can play on your tv which also contain additional data files which can be read by a dvd drive on a pc.

Ta

Stu.

Rocket Division Software
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarBurn SDK
Page 1 of 1