RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!
 
 FAQFAQ             
        

Need Help

 
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
Xorcist



Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Need Help

About a month ago my motherboard died and when i installed the new one i had to reformat my harddrive, repair wouldnt work for me. Since i couldnt access any of the data on the hd i couldnt get my reg key from my email records and cannot find my hardcopy of it.


I sent an email but have recieived nothing back, thanks to the shareit website i was able to retrieve the order number and refernce numbers.
Back to top
anton (staff)



Joined: 18 Jun 2004
Posts: 1237
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help

Kind of strange as we've DID receive your message and OF COURSE wrote back to you. I'll ask Alexander to publish new key as URL download and write back personal message thru this forum for you. Hope it would work now Smile Thanks!

Xorcist wrote:
About a month ago my motherboard died and when i installed the new one i had to reformat my harddrive, repair wouldnt work for me. Since i couldnt access any of the data on the hd i couldnt get my reg key from my email records and cannot find my hardcopy of it.


I sent an email but have recieived nothing back, thanks to the shareit website i was able to retrieve the order number and refernce numbers.

_________________
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Rocket Division Software
Back to top
Xorcist



Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject:

Still nothing
Back to top
sasha (staff)



Joined: 11 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Xorcist wrote:
Still nothing

As I understand I sent you new registration key twice (or to someone with the same problems). Please contact me
Back to top
sasha (staff)



Joined: 11 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Xorcist wrote:
Still nothing

Check your private messages, please.
Back to top
Xorcist



Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject:

sasha (staff) wrote:
Xorcist wrote:
Still nothing

Check your private messages, please.


ty i got it
Back to top
anton (staff)



Joined: 18 Jun 2004
Posts: 1237
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject:

Good. Let us know did the key helped. Thanks!

Xorcist wrote:
sasha (staff) wrote:
Xorcist wrote:
Still nothing

Check your private messages, please.


ty i got it

_________________
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Rocket Division Software
Back to top
Xorcist



Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject:

yea the key helped till i restarted now i get a error

"Uxtheme.dll cannot be patched"

When loading the program, and when i try to change the themes, to any of the themes including default windows themes the program crashes.

I have uninstalled the program deleted all the registry keys and folders in windows and then reinstalled and it did nothing fixes it but once you change it and restart it does it again.
Back to top
sasha (staff)



Joined: 11 May 2005
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Xorcist wrote:
yea the key helped till i restarted now i get a error

"Uxtheme.dll cannot be patched"

When loading the program, and when i try to change the themes, to any of the themes including default windows themes the program crashes.

I have uninstalled the program deleted all the registry keys and folders in windows and then reinstalled and it did nothing fixes it but once you change it and restart it does it again.


Uninstall current version of StarSkin:
1. Uninstall StarSkin
2. Reboot computer
3. Remove file called 'uxtheme.rxp' from windows\system32 folder

Install latest StarSkin version 2.5.1.1 (you should download it from http://www.rocketdivision.ru/downloads/starskin.exe)

If any problem contact me
Back to top
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarSkin
Page 1 of 1