RocketDivision.Com Forum IndexRocketDivision.Com
RDS - software that rocks!
 
 FAQFAQ             
        

Tracknumber...

 
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarBurn SDK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
SpinDoctor



Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 51
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Tracknumber...

hey all.

when I get the TOC_Info_struct for an audio disc, I get an array of TOC_Entries (from 0 to #tracks in the "right" order). a TOC_Entry also has a "TrackNumber"...can this tracknumber vary from the TOC_Entry's index???? In other words: is it OK to handle the tracks in order of the array or do I have to reorder them by the tracknumber-member of the structure???

best wishes
Spin
Back to top
anton (staff)
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jun 2004
Posts: 1459
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Tracknumber...

I think the tracks are ordered... Can you provide me with the dump (or at least with traced debug output) of the TOC structure where tracks are not sorted? Thanks!

SpinDoctor wrote:
hey all.

when I get the TOC_Info_struct for an audio disc, I get an array of TOC_Entries (from 0 to #tracks in the "right" order). a TOC_Entry also has a "TrackNumber"...can this tracknumber vary from the TOC_Entry's index???? In other words: is it OK to handle the tracks in order of the array or do I have to reorder them by the tracknumber-member of the structure???

best wishes
Spin

_________________
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Rocket Division Software
Back to top
SpinDoctor



Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 51
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracknumber...

anton (staff) wrote:
I think the tracks are ordered... Can you provide me with the dump (or at least with traced debug output) of the TOC structure where tracks are not sorted? Thanks!


I have no!

I was just wondering, if this can happen under some circumstances. So I'll rely on the indexing order and treat the TrackNumber-member as a redundancy. Very Happy

Thanks
Spin
Back to top
anton (staff)
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jun 2004
Posts: 1459
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracknumber...

The tracks would be always ordered. They can start from non-one value (like 3,4,5) -- some sophicticated AudioCDs (there are samples in the specs) but you can always rely on the fact they (tracks) would be numbered and ordered appropriately.

SpinDoctor wrote:
anton (staff) wrote:
I think the tracks are ordered... Can you provide me with the dump (or at least with traced debug output) of the TOC structure where tracks are not sorted? Thanks!


I have no!

I was just wondering, if this can happen under some circumstances. So I'll rely on the indexing order and treat the TrackNumber-member as a redundancy. Very Happy

Thanks
Spin

_________________
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Rocket Division Software
Back to top
      RocketDivision.Com Forum Index -> StarBurn SDK
Page 1 of 1