Rocket Division Software

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD recording, iSCSI and AoE (ATA-over-Ethernet)

[ 2 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: how to select several folders?
Posted:

before you burst out laughing i have to admit that I am new to StarBurn. the following is troubling me: when burning a data cd with let's say 25 folders I am unable to select these using the wizard. I can only select one at a time. Neither shift nor control helps. so i select one folder, confirm, select the next one, confirm and so on. It drives me crazy. I couldn't drag and drop either. What am i doing wrong? Forgive me the beginner question, but I need a solution, otherwise the program isn't of any use for me.
Thanks for any help!
Tipser

Post subject: Re: how to select several folders?
Posted:

tipser wrote:
before you burst out laughing i have to admit that I am new to StarBurn. the following is troubling me: when burning a data cd with let's say 25 folders I am unable to select these using the wizard. I can only select one at a time. Neither shift nor control helps. so i select one folder, confirm, select the next one, confirm and so on. It drives me crazy. I couldn't drag and drop either. What am i doing wrong? Forgive me the beginner question, but I need a solution, otherwise the program isn't of any use for me.
Thanks for any help!
Tipser

Hello,

Sorry, but now drag&drop and folder multiselect features not implemented.
This will be added in new version of StarBurn.

Rocket Division Software

[ 2 posts ]