Rocket Division Software

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD recording, iSCSI and AoE (ATA-over-Ethernet)

[ 2 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: open tray error?
Posted:

I have ripped a bd successfully and it left me with a single .iso. I then mount the image using starburn and it automatically loads power dvd ultra, then a box pops up that asks me if i want to resume playback or start from beginning, which is odd since i have never watched to video. I have chosen both options and get the same result, "tray open error, please close tray". Unfortunately it is a virtual drive and i have no such magical powers, so I am wondering what to do to remedy this situation.

Post subject: Re: open tray error?
Posted:
Site Admin

Try using Daemon Tools DVD emulator (also free stuff). Probably it has better chance to work with your DVD / BD player. Let us know did it work or not. Thanks!

cptnblsht wrote:
I have ripped a bd successfully and it left me with a single .iso. I then mount the image using starburn and it automatically loads power dvd ultra, then a box pops up that asks me if i want to resume playback or start from beginning, which is odd since i have never watched to video. I have chosen both options and get the same result, "tray open error, please close tray". Unfortunately it is a virtual drive and i have no such magical powers, so I am wondering what to do to remedy this situation.

Rocket Division Software

[ 2 posts ]