Rocket Division Software

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD recording, iSCSI and AoE (ATA-over-Ethernet)

[ 4 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Runtime Error after removing dir in StarBurn10
Posted:

Hi I have gotten StarBurn 10 from GiveAwayoftheDay. I had your software since v9.5, and I love it!
Something I found was that when I wanted to make a Data Disc on DVD, if I added directories but removed one then added again, the data burning wizard terminates and there's an error that states "Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Error" and I can't continue.
I'm pretty sure it's not my C++ error, so is this a bug? Can there be a fix or workaround? I use Windows XP MCE 2003.
Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Runtime Error after removing dir in StarBurn10
Posted:

ZA wrote:
Hi I have gotten StarBurn 10 from GiveAwayoftheDay. I had your software since v9.5, and I love it!
Something I found was that when I wanted to make a Data Disc on DVD, if I added directories but removed one then added again, the data burning wizard terminates and there's an error that states "Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Error" and I can't continue.
I'm pretty sure it's not my C++ error, so is this a bug? Can there be a fix or workaround? I use Windows XP MCE 2003.
Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for this report, we try to fix that in nearest time.

Rocket Division Software

Post subject:
Posted:

Thank you for responding
But one more question, since I have a GiveAwayoftheDay version of your Starburn Commercial, will I lose the license if I update to fix the bug?
Thanks!

Post subject:
Posted:

ZA wrote:
Thank you for responding
But one more question, since I have a GiveAwayoftheDay version of your Starburn Commercial, will I lose the license if I update to fix the bug?
Thanks!

Write letter to me and we solve this question.

Rocket Division Software

[ 4 posts ]