Rocket Division Software

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD recording, iSCSI and AoE (ATA-over-Ethernet)

[ 4 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: StarBurn licensing
Posted:

I run a small computer repair opperation and I build custom computers for people rather frequently. I was wonding if there are any licensing issues that would prevent me bundeling it with the computers I set up?

Also great job on Star Burn its awsome. any news on the next version? can't wait. thanks again.

Post subject: Re: StarBurn licensing
Posted:
Site Admin

Generally speaking you increase your own product value. But as you've asked for permission - it's OK to use StarBurn on your machines

poundsmack wrote:
I run a small computer repair opperation and I build custom computers for people rather frequently. I was wonding if there are any licensing issues that would prevent me bundeling it with the computers I set up?

Also great job on Star Burn its awsome. any news on the next version? can't wait. thanks again.

Rocket Division Software

Post subject:
Posted:

Thank you, and congratulations on having Star Burn be the official cd and dvd buring pachage for all the new Chris Computing machines that get rolled out.

Post subject:
Posted:
Site Admin

You're welcomed

poundsmack wrote:
Thank you, and congratulations on having Star Burn be the official cd and dvd buring pachage for all the new Chris Computing machines that get rolled out.

Rocket Division Software

[ 4 posts ]