Rocket Division Software

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD recording, iSCSI and AoE (ATA-over-Ethernet)

[ 2 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Trying to burn a cd after a miniDVD --> SB totally upset
Posted:

One week ago I burnt a miniDVD (data) with SB 9.8 ( no errors but I haven't checked the disk . Having done so I realized that I should have burnt my data on a cd . Still inside SB , I tried to instruct SB to make a new data burn . Result : SB was lost in his code and no visible result . I exited from SB and tried to restart it , result : SB still unusable . So I rebooted my PC , only then I was able to start SB . But I didn't use it , I burnt my data on another PC .

Any clue to this strange situation ?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Trying to burn a cd after a miniDVD --> SB totally up
Posted:

oliver wrote:
One week ago I burnt a miniDVD (data) with SB 9.8 ( no errors but I haven't checked the disk . Having done so I realized that I should have burnt my data on a cd . Still inside SB , I tried to instruct SB to make a new data burn . Result : SB was lost in his code and no visible result . I exited from SB and tried to restart it , result : SB still unusable . So I rebooted my PC , only then I was able to start SB . But I didn't use it , I burnt my data on another PC .

Any clue to this strange situation ?

Thanks

We need the logs files for analyse, but first please download last version of StarBurn 10 form our site:
https://www.rocketdivision.com/download ... nSetup.exe

Rocket Division Software

[ 2 posts ]